About the Montessori Teacher Training Course
Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training course by Asian College of Teachers has been meticulously designed for the teaching aspirants willing to become Montessori teachers whose major aim is to prepare a classroom environment suitable for the children and to inspire them in their learning process. Montessori teachers need to understand that not every child is the same and they are unique in their own ways. Realising their uniqueness and allowing them to grow and develop at their own pace is one of the basic duties of a Montessori teacher.
The course imparts training in preparing special learning environments for young children, enabling them to be independent and active. Interested candidate/s, anyone related to the field of education or Montessori teaching may also think about opting for this program.
Candidates enrolling in the Diploma course are offered specialised courses which include English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care. The specialised courses enable the candidates to become more proficient and gain expertise which will prove beneficial and cater to a diverse category of learners with varied potentials. Candidates can choose from the offered specialisations, depending on their preferences and planning.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers are eligible to apply
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Diploma course in Montessori Teachers Training in online mode is available at 20000/- INR (online) and 22000/- INR (distance)
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses can be availed both in online and distance mode
- The maximum duration for the course is 8 months covering 120 hours
- The online course can be availed from any corner of the globe
- The course can also be completed in a fast track mode
- Teaching Practice sessions is available for candidates
- Candidates having fair knowledge about computer and are familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Dr Maria Montessori- Her Philosophy and Methodology
Phase 2: The Montessori Methodology and Psychology- The Present Perspective
Phase 3: Exercises of Practical Life
Phase 4: Sensorial
Phase 5: Language and Storytelling
Phase 6: Language activities
Phase 7: Mathematics in Montessori
Phase 8: Computers in Montessori Classroom
Teaching and Learning Modes
- ACT's admission process is flexible and easy
- Candidates can opt for any online payment method
- Application form are available and submitted online
- ACT's admission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are provided for additional support
- Candidates can learn and prepare at their convenience
- Candidates can mail their queries or throughlive chatting option which is available between 10am and 6pm
The significant rise in the demand for Montessori teachers, this Diploma course proves beneficial for those willing to pursue their career in Montessori teaching. The course aims at preparing teachers able to teach young kids aged 0-5 years. They can also choose between preschool teaching and early childhood educator as their careers. The course also prepares the candidates towards becoming Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant associated with Montessori schools. Even those willing to set up their own Montessori schools or is related to the Montessori education industry, can benefit from this course.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education