About the Course
Asian College of Teachers offers in-class TEFL course in the capital city of India. Aspirants get a scope to explore the capital city of India while getting equipped with all the necessary skills and techniques to teach English as a foreign language to the non-native speakers abroad. The city of Delhi is rich in historical, archaeological and architectural treasures of India. It displays a rich historical background due to its glorious past of powerful rulers and their kingdom that has presented the city with some beautiful monuments and other historical sites. The completion of the course is followed by a teaching practice session at a local school to boost their confidence in classroom teaching. Delhi is the perfect place to pursue a career in TEFL for those who are attracted towards majesty, splendour and glory.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Aspiring teachers from any background are eligible to apply for the course
- The in-class TEFL course is reasonably available at Rs 55,000
- Accommodation fee needs to be paid separately
- Easy payment method
The 3 weeks in-class TEFL course by Asian College of Teachers is held throughout the year and is a flexible course. The candidates can avail the course as per their convenience. The dates are as follows:
TEFL Course in Delhi 2017 dates
- 27th Nov - 15th Dec
TEFL Course in Delhi 2018 dates
- 12th Feb - 1st Mar
- 16th Apr - 4th May
- 18th Jun - 7th Jul
Both A/C and non A/C accommodations are available for a three weeks program and the interested candidates will receive all the detailed information regarding the same. The candidates can choose from a wide range of options and can also opt for shared accommodation as well.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in an in-classmode
- The duration of the course is 3 weeks, covering 120 hours
- Teaching Practice sessions are available for candidates
The capital city of India, Delhi, is considered as the heart of the nation and is popular for its rich cultural heritage. The city is home to some famous historical monuments and architecture that draws tourists from across the globe. The city is located on the banks of the river Yamuna and constitutes of a whopping population of 22 million. The capital city is further divided into two parts popularly known as Old Delhi (Purani Delhi)and New Delhi (Nayi Delhi) which presents a stark contrast. The city is a shopper’s paradise and is an amalgamation of both the traditional and the contemporary in its own way.
A candidate gets ample of job opportunities upon the successful completion of the in-class TEFL course in Delhi. It paves the way to work as an EFL/ESL teacher in places like Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, South Korea, Middle East, Taiwan etc. where the demand for ESL/ EFL teachers are high. The demand is also high in Asian countries as well and is among the top choices for candidates looking for suitable jobs in the field of English teaching. Once into the job, the candidates can look forward to a lucrative career and added benefits provided by the schools. Teaching abroad is advantageous to those free spirited and passionate travellers as it provides them with a scope to earn and teach while trotting the globe. ACT provides 100% job assistance throughout the TEFL program till the candidate gets placed.
Accreditation and Certification
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- The courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK (TQUK)
- Certificate can be Notarized, Apostle, Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- Certificates can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada
- Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA - Department of Foreign Affairs
- Option to sit for TESOL Canada Board Exam