About the Course
Special Education courses by Asian College of Teachers are being offered to the aspirants keeping in mind the ever increasing new demands and requirements of the Special Needs Education. The courses have been divided into six different categories, each catering to/specialising in the different professional segments of specialised teaching and learning. Our special education courses not only comprise of programs which are meant to cater to children with special needs and abilities but also comprises of other new and innovative courses which are deemed beneficial for teachers of the 21st century. The six categories under which the courses fall into are - Childcare, Special Needs, Parenting, Teaching Assistant, Health & Safety, School and Teaching Environment.
Most of our Special Education courses are endorsed by CACHE, UK, an organisation of international repute and excellence that is dedicated to continuously “care for children, young people and adults” by providing high quality services to their caregivers and raise professional expertise. This endorsement by CACHE certainly lends an edge to their certificate and helps the candidates in getting job opportunities as per their preference, worldwide.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both experienced and new/aspiring teachers can apply
- The minimum educational criterion is 10 + 2 or equivalent
- Fee for the Special Education courses range between 7,500 INR – 23,000 INR
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The online courses can be covered within 12 months
- Certificates must be applied within 90 days/3 months of course completion
- The courses can be pursued from any part of the world
- Those with basic computer knowledge and an internet connection can apply from anywhere
CACHE stands for Council for Awards in Children’s Care and Education. It had been established in the year 1945 by the Ministry of Health, UK, and was initially called National Nursery Examination Board (NNEB). Since then it has undergone many changes and is now a part of NCFE, and is constantly working on high quality qualifications. CACHE through its continuous dedication towards “children, young people and adult” caregivers, has managed to raise their professional standards, developing skills and expertise, thereby being able to meet the needs and requirements of today’s “modern workforce and helping them reach both their personal as well as professional goals.
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite user friendly
- Option to opt for online payment methods
- Any form of payment can be availed (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or DD in ACT's bank account)
- Our Admission Department will contact you via mail or over phone>
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- Your queries and doubts will be cleared
Due to the increased awareness and timely diagnosis of children, theprospects and opportunities for qualified Special Education Needs Teachers are huge and will remain favourable for the coming decades. Therefore, aspirants who are passionate about helping SEN learners in developing themselves, after completing any of our courses may well expect to get employed in various positions that will enable them to work with the SEN learners who suffer from disabilities like autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Asperger’s, etc. anywhere around the world. For those looking for Teaching Assistant positions in institutes will certainly find many new exciting opportunities coming their way, as they complete any of our courses for Teaching Assistant. For teachers looking to have a thorough knowledge on Nutrition and/or Health & Safety for Young Learners in their classroom, will find our courses on the subject highly beneficial.Moreover, our courses on Parenting provide excellent resources for parents to learn the appropriate ways of dealing with their children and making their journey of parenthood less bumpy.Apart from these, many other short specialised courses focus on acquainting the aspirants with the requisite desired knowledge and skills and help them with their career advancements.
Hence, candidates looking for a career in their home country or abroad whether in Asia, Middle East or Europe may find opportunities in various schools, day care facilities, hospitals, private clinics, or even work in learner’s homes.
Accreditation and Certification
- Candidates receive globally accepted certificate from Asian College of Teachers
- Courses at Asian College of Teachers are mostly endorsed by CACHE, UK
- For CACHE endorsed courses, separate CACHE endorsed certificates will be provided to the candidates