About the Nursery Teacher Training Course
Asian College of Teachers has specifically designed Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training with the objective of imparting all the important and helpful skills that a competent Nursery teacher must have. This course helps the aspiring teachers as well as the working nursery teachers to attain skills and techniques that are required to guide the young minds in the right direction. This diploma course simplifies the intricate teaching styles in order to fulfill the ever-growing demand for well trained and certified nursery teachers, which has become an essential norm since children tend to retain most of the classroom knowledge when they are taught in a systematic manner. The integrated course incorporates contemporary teaching ideas and expertise for the ones who want to pursue a successful career in the field of nursery teaching. The seasoned teachers too can enroll in this course to further hone their skills.
The candidates who take up Diploma in Nursery teachers training course are presented with an array of subjects which include English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care. All these specializations assist the aspiring teachers to improve their teaching skills. The candidates can choose one to all four of them according to their choice and planning.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- The candidate needs to have a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 to enroll in the course.
- The course has been designed specifically to meet the needs of both new and experienced teachers.
- The diploma course is priced at 45,000 INR.
- Easy installment facilities can also be availed
- Scholarship options are also available for the meritorious students.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available on online mode
- The candidates who have knowledge about computers and have a working internet connection can opt for the online mode
- The course duration is 8 months which covers 120 hours
- The online courses can be availed from all the parts of the world
- Courses can also be done in the fast track mode
- The candidates can also avail teaching practice sessions
Phase 1: Introduction to teaching Young Learners
Phase 2: Importance of play
Phase 3: Instructional strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
Phase 5: Language training
Phase 6: Educational Psychology
Phase 7: Characteristics of young learners
Phase 8: Physical, Cognitive, Emotional and Social development
Phase 9: Curriculum
Phase 10: Assessment and evaluation
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process as well as support service is pretty easy and compliant
- The candidate needs to submit online application form
- ACT's submission department would contact the candidate through mail or phone
- Any mode of payment may be opted (using credit/debit card or depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT’s bank account)
- Courses are always accompanied with accomplished and experienced tutors
- Additional support which includes online videos and reference materials are also given
- Candidates can set their own pace to learn
- Any query can be emailed and online chatting option is also available between 10 am-6pm
A diploma in nursery teacher's training would prepare the candidate with necessary skills and methodologies so that they can become competent in the field of teaching kids, between the age group of 0-5 years in a modern day classroom environment. After the completion of the course the aspiring teachers can step into the world of Nursery as well as Preschool teaching. The course also helps the candidates who aspire to become Nursery curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant to nursery schools. It is of great support to anyone related to nursery education. The course also supports the ones who want to open their own nursery schools.
Accreditation and Certification
- Courses at Asian College of Teachers are endorsed by prestigious Training Qualifications UK
- Joint certification by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) and Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- Additional certificate from City College Birmingham (CCB) can be availed
- The term 'online' is not mentioned in the certificates