Asian College of Teachers also offers an online program for the International Teaching Diploma Course to realize your teaching dream. The program is suitable for all those who are unable to attend the in-class program. The online version of the course is more flexible and learning is self-paced. The course can be pursued by both aspiring candidates and professional teachers. Aspirants get an insight into teaching techniques along with modern international teaching methodologies to turn into global teachers.
The International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course is available in three different durations 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month and candidates are given the freedom to choose the duration according to their choice.There is also an option to earn an additional certification by taking the Cambridge TKT exam. The certificate will allow you to add an extra feather to your cap in the field of teaching across the globe.
ACT offers specialization courses alongside the Online International Teaching Diploma (ITD) program. Specialization in Montessori, Pre and Primary, Nursery Teachers Training, Classroom Management, Grammar & Phonology, and many more. These specialized courses benefit the aspirants to upgrade their teaching skills in a global platform enabling teachers to guide/handle students with varied capabilities.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both aspiring and experienced teachers can enroll in the course
- 10+2 is the minimum criteria for enrolment
- The Online ITD program is reasonably priced at 35,000 INR (inclusive of all taxes)
- Installment payment option is also available.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The online ITD program is available in 3 different durations: 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.
- Candidates can get the advantage of teaching practice sessions (optional)
- ACT’s online courses are flexible and is available inself-paced learning mode
- Candidates should be well acquainted with basic computer skills with a stable internet connection.
- Fast track modes can be availed by the trainees to complete the course sooner.
Principles of Teaching
- Principles of Education
- Educational Psychology and Theories of Learning
- Different Teaching Methods/Approaches for YL & AL
- Teacher as facilitator- monitoring & motivation
- Lesson planning and instructional strategies
- Assessment and evaluation in differentiated learning
- Inclusive classroom management with emphasis on special education needs
- Resource and material Development
- Language learning VS acquisition
Early Childhood Care and Education
- Introduction to ECCE
- IStages of development
- IFactors affecting early childhood
- IHelping early childhood learners settle down in school
- Maria Montessori – philosophy, methodology, psychology
- EPL & Sensorial
- Language and Maths in Montessori school
- Art and craft for young learners
Teaching in Nursery Schools
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Importance of play and play way approach
- Child, health & nutrition
Primary & Secondary Teaching
- Project method
- Discovery learning
- Grammar & phonology
- Integrating technology in the classroom
Special Education Needs – SEN
- Identifying various types of learning challenges
- Identifying and supporting learners with special needs
- Managing behaviour of special need children
ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy
- Air, Water & Weather
- Food and Health
- Germination in Plants
- Living and Non-living Things
- Soil and Rock
**Microteaching at the end of the course
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is easy, simple, and compliant.
- You can avail an online payment method of your choice.
- Application forms can also be submitted online.
- ACT's admission department will contact the applying candidates via mail or over the phone.
- Any form of payment method can be opted by trainees – debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in ACT's bank account.
- The course is well guided by experienced and accomplished tutors.
The demand for knowledgeable teachers is on the rise constantly and, furthermore, the focus on young learners' education has created a huge need for well trained and certified teachers. Trainees who have an International Teaching Diploma certificate in their bags can get several opportunities to work in the fields of Pre and Primary, Montessori, Nursery, Early Years Care & Education as well as Special Education. Thus, you can find jobs as –
- Preschool Teacher
- Assistance Teacher
- Shadow Teacher
- Teacher in an inclusive setting
- Curriculum Developer
- Course Coordinator
- Consultants associated with different schools
Moreover, aspiring entrepreneurs who are interested in opening their own Nursery Montessori, Pre or primary level schools can pursue this course. Online ITD is an ideal course for aspirants who want to evolve as a teacher but are not well acquainted with the modern teaching approaches, methodologies, and required skills.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- ITD Program is accredited by World Certification institute (WCI)
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service, UK
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organizationand a global provider of British education.